Gas Safety Certificates
As part of our service we issue gas safety certificates in London/Greater London. Landlords are required to renew their safety certificate on gas appliances and gas system pipe works every year to ensure that they are safe to be used by their tenant.
Our friendly and fully qualified gas safe registered engineers can provide this service. We are able to repair any gas appliances that do not meet the legal requirements at very competitive prices. Once the testing procedure has finished you will be issued with gas safety certificate in both electronic and paper format.
This certificate will ensure that your gas appliances and pipe works are safe to use and meet the current legal requirement. Our Gas safety certificates are always at a fixed transparent price so you are guaranteed peace of mind.
Safety checks consist of:
- System pipe work soundness test to ensure that there are no gas leaks in the property
- Checking the appliance for soundness test
- Checking the level of ventilation provided for gas appliances
- Checking the pipe work to ensure that they are up to the current standards
- Ensuring all safety devices are working correctly
- Checking the working and standing pressures
- Gas rate, burner pressure checked against manufacture technical specification